Posted on 23 March 2010.
It would seem that Sandra Bullock isn’t wasting any time worrying about marriage counseling or the like.Â Since it was reported that she moved out of her house (days before the scandal hit that her husband, Jesse James, had been having an affair with tattooed model Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee), Sandra Bullock has not been heard from.Â A few appearance cancellation statements are all that have been issued.Â But TMZ reported Tuesday thatÂ “multiple sources”Â wereÂ saying that divorce lawyers were being considered in bothÂ the Sandra BullockÂ and Jesse James camps — hers to initiate divorce proceedings, his to retain counsel in case she does.
Sources close to Sandra Bullock are reporting that the current frontrunner to be her divorce lawyer is Lance Spiegel, the divorce attorney that handled the cases of Michael Jackson, Heather Locklear, and Charlie Sheen.
As for Jesse James, he’s sending out feelers to see who might be interested in representing him should Bullock file for divorce.
And it is looking as if she will file.Â One source told TMZ that something was happening with with regard to the split between Bullock and Jesse James.
Speculation of divorce began to swirl as soon as Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee, a San Diego-based stripper who alleges to have had an 11-month affair with Jesse James, told her story to In Touch Weekly.Â And although Jesse James issued a public apology to Sandra Bullock and his children via People magazine for “embarrassment beyond comprehension,” asking forgiveness, it would look as if those words, at least the ones directed at Sandra Bullock might have gone for naught.Â The scandal has grown to include not only allegations of extramarital sex, but possible misrepresentaion of the couple’s marriage, text messages, and risque photos (which include a set where the sometimes webcam girl posed in Nazi regalia) as well.
Posted in Entertainment, Featured, Movies, News, Television, US
Posted on 23 March 2010.
Google has officially ended censoring search results in China. Google has shut down its Chinese search site at Google.cn, and is redirecting its users to its Hong Kong, .hk.Â .hk includes a note in Chinese that reads ‘Welcome to Google China’s new home.’
Google explains, ” Users visiting Google.cn are now being redirected to .hk, where we are offering uncensored search in simplified Chinese, especially designed for users in mainland China and delivered via our servers in Hong Kong. Users in Hong Kong will continue to receive their existing uncensored, traditional Chinese service, also from .hk. Due to increased load on our Hong Kong servers and the complicated nature of these changes, users Â may see some slowdown in service or find some products temporarily inaccessible as we switch everything over.”
“Figuring out how to make good on our promise to stop censoring search on Google.cn has been hard. We want as many people in the world as possible to have access to our services, including users in mainland China, yet the Chinese government has been crystal clear throughout our discussions that self-censorship is a non-negotiable legal requirement. We believe this new approach of providing uncensored search in simplified Chinese from .hkÂ is a sensible solution to the challenges we’ve facedâ€”it’s entirely legal and will meaningfully increase access to information for people in China. We very much hope that the Chinese government respects our decision, though we are well aware that it could at any time block access to our services. We will therefore be carefully monitoring access issues, and have created the new web page,Â which we will update regularly each Â day, so that everyone can see which Google services are available in China. Finally, we would like to make clear that all these decisions have been driven and implemented by our executives in the United States, and that none of our employees in China can, or should, be held responsible for them.”
Posted in China, Companies, Economy, Entertainment, Featured, Technology, World
Posted on 22 March 2010.
Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas rehearsal (ABC)
The stars will hit the dance floor on Monday night for the season premiere of “Dancing with the Stars” on ABC.
The celebrities who are competing for the 10th season of the show are Shannen Doherty, Pamela Anderson, Nicole Scherzinger, Kate Gosselin, Chad Ochocinco, Evan Lysacek, Erin Andrews, Buzz Aldrin, Aiden Turner, Niecy Nash, and Jake Pavelka.Â Click here for a complete list of the stars and their professional dance partners.
To follow along with the stars and their “Tweets” throughout the season, check out: “Tweeting with the Stars.”
Who do you think will win?Â Share your thoughts below.
“Dancing With the Stars” premieres on Monday, March 22 at 8 p.m. (ET) on ABC.
Posted in Entertainment, Featured, Movies, Music, News, Television, US
Posted on 25 February 2010.
Jennifer Aniston is one of Hollywoodâ€™s most beautiful leading ladies. One of the reasons the actress, who will soon star in The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler, is so popular is because she has the classic â€œgirl next doorâ€ appearance. The main reason is because Jennifer Aniston tends to go for a very natural look. Here are some Jennifer Aniston makeup tips and tricks.
1. Only use eyeliner on the top of your eyelid. Jennifer Aniston rarely wears eyeliner on the bottom lid. Even when Jennifer Aniston does wear eyeliner on her bottom lid, she will only wear a very fine line. Opting for a lighter color than you usually choose, such as a gray or light brown, can also give you a much more natural appearance. Keep in mind that Jennifer Aniston does wear mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.
2. Make it appear as though youâ€™re wearing no eyeshadow. Jennifer Aniston is never seen wearing dark or bright colors. She is also one of the celebrities who is not well known for wearing doing the smoky eye technique. Light grays, beiges, lavenders, and light pinks are some of the best options. Keep in mind that Jennifer Aniston never cakes on her eyeshadow.
3. Consider using a bronzer. Jennifer Aniston does have a great natural tan. If you donâ€™t want to spend time at the tanning salon, you may want to think about using a sunless tanning lotion. Be sure to opt for one which is designed for the face.
4. Decide if you want to wear foundation. Jennifer Aniston always does wear it.However, many people have a difficult time blending in foundation or concealer to the point where it looks natural. Skipping foundation or concealer altogether can help you achieve the all naturale look like Jennifer Aniston that you are aiming for.
5. Select a natural lipstick or gloss color. Jennifer Aniston keeps her lips looking very natural. The actress is rarely seen wearing dark shades of brown or bold shades of red. A clear lip gloss can look great. If youâ€™re looking for a bit more color, consider a very light shade of brown, peach, or pink. Keeping your lips as close as you can to their natural color is very important.
The key to looking like Jennifer Aniston is to make it appear as though you are wearing to little or no makeup. While other actresses may cake their makeup on or opt for the smoky eyeshadow technique, Jennifer Aniston has a very natural appearance. Achieving her look isnâ€™t that challenging, except for the fact that most women are used to wearing lots of makeup.
Posted in Beauty, Featured
Posted on 18 February 2010.
Popular Snowboarder Shaun White takes gold at Vancouver Olympics. After winning the 2006 Gold, this is only one more step ahead for the red head who has become everyone’s favourite.
His incredible double McTwist 1260 is what made his game and A-game.
Shaun White does it again
have left everyone cheering for his win.
The Halfpipe at the 2006 winter event in Torino saw his first win when he won first place. He also managed to bag the 3rd place at the Burton US open during the year 2007 for slope style and again made a mark duing the US Open Snowboarding Championships in the later year. 2009 was again a year for winning for the lad as he managed to undermine all at the Superpipe in the Winter X Games. Not only this, he is also the proud holder of the FIS World Cup’s halfpip event.
He killed his competition with an overall score of 46.8. Let’s see what the boy does next.
Posted in Featured, Sports, US
Posted on 12 February 2010.
Best Celebrity Bob Hairstyles
Are you looking for a great bob hairstyle? There are many different types of bobs to choose from. No matter what your face shape is, there is a bob hairstyle that will look great on you. When you visit a hairstylist, you will most likely want to bring a picture to show her what type of bob youâ€™re interested in. Here are some of the best celebrity bob hairstyles.
A long bob can look great on anyone. There are a few different celebrities who have had a long bob at some point. Jennifer Aniston had one when she was in Friends, and Cameron Diaz had one while she was in the movie â€œThe Holiday.â€ Lauren Conrad of â€œThe Hillsâ€ is also known for her long bob, which had side swept bangs as well. Jessica Simpson has been seen sporting a longer bob. Right now, Selena Gomez has a long bob that is really popular among young girls.
Bobs With Bangs
A few celebrities have also had bob hairstyles with bangs. Katie Holmes and Paris Hilton have both had chunky bangs with a very short, sleek bob hairstyle. Nicole Richie and Hayden Panettiere have both had bob hairstyles which have side swept bangs. Adding some bangs to your bob hairstyle can be a great choice, regardless of what your face shape is.
When you select an asymmetrical bob hairstyle, it is important to consider how uneven you want the two sides of your bob to be. If you are looking for a drastically asymmetrical bob, consider the one which Rihanna had before the Chris Brown incident. For an only mildly asymmetrical bob, consider the Kelly Clarkson, Tila Tequila or Christina Applegate bob hairstyles. The Nicole Richie and Katie Holmes bob hairstyles which have bangs is also a good example of a slightly asymmetrical bob. People with rounder face shapes tend to be well suited by asymmetrical bobs.
These are just a few of the different types of bob hairstyles that you may want to take into consideration. Remember that there are celebrity bobs which are a good option for any face shape. It is a good idea to do a Google search for celebrity bob hairstyles in order to see what ones may be the most suitable choice for you. It is ideal to think about celebs share your face shape, as this can help you determine what bob hairstyles will look the best on you.
Posted in Beauty, Featured
Posted on 12 February 2010.
Beauty Tips For Pregnant Women
Many women want to feel beautiful during their pregnancy. Since you have a baby bump and may gain weight in other areas of your body, it is likely that you will feel fairly self conscious while youâ€™re pregnant. Here are a few beauty tips for pregnant women.
1. Consider highlighting your hair. If you are used to dyeing your hair, highlights are a good alternative. They are considered to be much less harmful for the baby, which is mainly because highlights are not applied directly to the roots of the hair. When you opt to try out foil highlights, you also donâ€™t need to worry about inhaling the fumes of the dye.
2. Only worry about eye makeup and lip gloss. Due to the change of hormones, many women notice that their skin becomes pimple and blemish free during their pregnancy. This is part of why pregnant women are said to have a â€œnatural glow.â€ There is no need to worry about foundation and concealer during this time if you donâ€™t want to.
3. Shop at trendy maternity stores. Being pregnant does not mean that you have to wear ugly clothing. There are plenty of maternity stores and department stores which sell maternity clothing that is very stylish. Shopping for basics and buying a few pieces which can be worn during special occasions is ideal. If youâ€™re pregnant during the months of summer, sundresses are a great way to look trendy and keep yourself cool.
4. Accessorize. Coordinating headbands or other hair accessories, dangle earrings, bangle bracelets, brightly colored or patterned shoes, and handbags are a great way to make a fashion statement during your pregnancy. You may not be able to fit into the other styles that you would like to wear during this time, but you can always wear accessories!
5. Try new styles with your hair. If you generally use the flat iron or curling iron on your hair, you may get sick of doing it every single day of your pregnancy. Why not try some new styles, such as clipping up the top layer of your hair, applying some moose, scrunching it, and allowing it to dry naturally? Coming up with new and creative ways to wear your hair during pregnancy can be a lot of fun.
Looking glamorous while you are pregnant does not need to be challenging. All that you need to do is be creative. Finding creative ways to make yourself look beautiful will make you feel good about yourself and put everyone who is around you in total awe. No matter how hard you try, remember that many women look their most beautiful while they are pregnant!
Posted in Beauty, Featured
Posted on 07 February 2010.
Sarah Palin’s Tea Party speech at the TEA Party national convention in Nashville, TN took place today.Â Sarah Palin’s Tea Party speech was the keynote address at this grassroots movement started by individuals in Nashville and Memphis, TN.
Sarah Palin is the former Republican vice presidential hopeful, and former Alaskan governor.Â She’s come up out of nowhere in the last couple of years, and it looks like she has what it takes to make history in the US Political landscape.
Sarah Palin’s speech was attended by 1,100 people at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN.Â This included 600 people that came to a three day conference, and an additional 500 people that came to see her speak. The 500 paid $349 each just to hear what she had to say.
There are mixed reviews on Sarah Palin, with the country pretty much split over whether or not they see her in a positive light.
There’s also some speculation over whether or not Sarah Palin’s involvment with the Tea Party is a good idea.Â However, if she’s planning a bid for the 2012 Presidency, her involvement with the movement could sway voters toward the Republican party.
Tea party or no Tea party, America’s political landscape is changing.Â People aren’t happy with the way things are.Â There’s no one person or one administration to blame.Â However, we need someone to take the bull by the horns and make the changes necessary to improve life here.
Could Sarah Palin be that person?
Posted in Featured, News, Politics, US
Posted on 05 February 2010.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and people are quickly searching the web for some cool ideas which would not sink their wallet and at the same time lead to a very special occasion for the couples.
So rather than writing a very generic article, I am going to give very specific ideas about Him and Her. These ideas are not your run of the mill ideas like roses and chocolates but something which your partner will cherish for a long time to come.
So here goes. For him. First you need to categorize your man. I have some options below and for each choice, youÂ have various Valentine Day’s gift available.
The Guys Guy
I have included the link to the number one fitness program for your guy. Use the link to go to Amazon and check out what will make your guy get the fit and athletic look.Â The number 1 Fitness Program on Amazon
I am a geek myself and I would love to get geek stuff like electronics, books, and other similar “smart” stuff. Check out the number one stuff on Amazon for geek and nerdy folks. Folks with good education and intellectual inclination would love this stuff. Smart People Love This Electronics Stuff.
Devoted dads love to spend their time with gizmos making electronic recording of their kids, grandkids and family. Give them something which would help them preserve the fond family memories. I have just the right tool for you here. Check this out – Flip UltraHD Camcorder.
Using the above links, you can pretty much find what you like and you can get the best rates. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
Posted in Featured, Lifestyle
Posted on 01 February 2010.
Pink Grammy Performance 2010 is a performance worth an award.Â Pink Grammy performance is creating a buzz, and rightfully so.Â The singer who has brought us many songs like “Sober” and “Get the Party Started” wowed the Grammy Awards crowd with her over the top performance.
For those that missed the Grammy Awards, a video of the performance can be found below.
At first, it appears if Pink will be covered up during her performance.Â However, she dropped her sheer body covered robe to showcase a body suit that had lots of white straps strategically covering the parts that must be covered to keep from having the FCC come crashing down on the network.
She went aerial, much as she did during the 2009 VMAs, and the result was a spectacular performance that many will be talking about for the next couple of days.
It’s performances like that from Pink that make us love the Grammy Awards so much.Â Even if she doesn’t win an award, she is a winner in the eyes of many people.Â Anyone that can perform some of the acrobatic stunts that she does is worthy of the standing ovation she received.
Posted in Entertainment, Featured, Music, US, Videos